My new article on the Tetragrammaton is now online. As usual, I find it hard to stop revising and adding information to a new article, but I will leave it alone for a while now. This is an interesting and complicated subject, and I hope I've treated it in a helpful way.
9 comments:
This is a very helpful article. You answered several of my questions.
I am interested in our opinion about these two articles:
http://karaite-korner.org/yhwh_2.pdf
http://www.seekfirst.com/node/260
Thank you
Hello there,
you seem to be interested in the truth based on facts (based on what i read on your page so far). What do you think about the proof presented here:
http://www.yahweh.org/publications/sny/sn09Chap.pdf
Please note i am no "sacred name is essential" person, but i just think the pronunciation can be known. All other arguments i have seen are usually based on baseless guesses and suggestions, but this is actual proof.
What do you think?
Playtech casino (top 20 list of all casino games)
Playtech has a 포커 디펜스 rich portfolio 마이크로 게이밍 of live casino casino games. You 헐리우드 노출 can play games on top of 블랙 잭 애니 the casino's collection of real-time slots and other casino games.
thank you
https://fixtopya.com/host-dosyasi-nerede-bulunur/
https://fixtopya.com/windows-mavi-ekran-hatasi-bulma-ve-cozum-yontemleri/
https://fixtopya.com/category/blog/
https://fixtopya.com/powershell-komutlari/
https://fixtopya.com/bilgisayarda-kayitli-wifi-sifresini-ogrenme/
https://fixtopya.com/mac-adresi-nasil-degistirilir/
https://fixtopya.com/klavye-ok-yon-tuslari-calismiyor-cozumu/
The part about how hard it is to stop revising really resonates—I tend to overthink small textual details too, often getting lost in transliteration choices. For quick checks on Hebrew or Greek letter forms, I’ve used a browser tool like LiteralKit https://literalkit.com/tiny-text-generator to keep things consistent without cluttering my notes. It’s subtle, but it helps me focus on the meaning rather than the mechanics.
The note about struggling to stop revising rings true—I've done the same with small translation projects, endlessly tweaking before finally stepping away. Your point about treating the subject carefully rather than settling it too quickly stands out. On a side note, I sometimes use Loretypes quizzes at https://loretypes.com/aura/learn/how-to-find-your-aura-color/ purely as a curiosity exercise; their results are prompts for reflection, not diagnoses, which fits this kind of patient study.
The note about struggling to stop revising hits home. I've spent weeks on single Hebrew roots before, and stepping away often helps more than another pass. Your caution about not settling a pronunciation too quickly is well placed. When I want a low-stakes way to check my own assumptions about how I read things, I use the private quiz at https://kinkweave.com. It's reflective, not diagnostic.
Post a Comment